Business Analytics, Certificate
Many of the courses in each of the three certificate programs require INFS 401 (Information Management) to be taken as a prerequisite. However, students seeking any one of these certificates can have the INFS 401 course waived based on appropriate documented evidence of their employment or academic background in Management Information Systems. This documentation must be submitted prior to enrolling in the certificate courses. The Academic Advisor and/or the Department Chair will determine whether the student’s background is sufficient to grant a waiver. The conditions for receiving this waiver is stated below:
- Students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Students who have completed a degree with a major or minor in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Students who have completed at least two courses in computer science, including introduction to information systems and introduction to databases
- Students who have at least three years experience in a computer-related or information systems-related field.
- Students who have completed an MBA or other graduate program during the last 5 years where they have taken Information Systems as part of their program
|INFS 413||DATA ANALYTICS AND MANAGEMENT||3|
|INFS 415||BUSINESS ANALYTICS AND STATISTICAL INFERENCING MODELS||3|
|INFS 417||PREDICTIVE BUSINESS DATA ANALYTICS||3|
|INFS 451||DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS||3|
|Total Credit Hours||12|