Sustainability Studies, Minor
Offered in: Chicago | Roosevelt Online
Students minoring in Sustainability Studies will explore the complex relations among sustainability, environmental justice, ecology, and social equity in the context of urban and suburban systems, through interdisciplinary and field-based learning that blends the natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities. Courses may be taken on campus and/or online, and provide multiple opportunities for experiential learning.
- Minor requires a total of 18 credit hours.
- Students must achieve a 2.0 minimum GPA in the minor.
- All grades must be C- or higher.
- A minimum of three courses must be taken at RU.
- A minimum of two 300-level courses are required.
|SUST 210||SUSTAINABLE FUTURE||3|
|Select five of the following:|
|HUMANS AND NATURE|
|THE SUSTAINABLE UNIVERSITY|
|ENERGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE|
|SPRAWL, TRANSPORT, PLANNING|
|POLICY, LAW, ETHICS|
|SERVICE AND SUSTAINABILITY|
|WRITING URBAN NATURE|
|MAPPING FOR SUSTAINABILITY|
|SPECIAL TOPICS IN SUSTAINABILITY|
|SUSTAINABILITY STUDIES INTERNSHIP|
|Total Credit Hours||18|