College of Pharmacy
The doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) program at Roosevelt is an intensive, accelerated program designed for students willing to commit to a rigorous course of study and who are dedicated to promoting social justice through healthcare.
Established in 2011 as the only 3-year PharmD program in Illinois, we are known for small class sizes and the personal attention that our faculty offer to students. Our graduates have attained positions in competitive post-graduate residencies and are working in a wide array of settings, including community pharmacies, home infusion pharmacies, and as clinical consultants in hospitals.
Some benefits you will find at the College of Pharmacy:
- Immunization training and certification during your first term so you can help provide flu shots to patients the Fall of your first year
- Opportunities to conduct research side-by-side with our faculty in the lab and in clinical practice
- Faculty who are dedicated to student growth and success and who know our students by name
- Clinical experiences early and throughout the program with clinical faculty at top medical facilities in Chicago
- Leadership opportunities through student professional pharmacy organizations
- Community service opportunities throughout the program
Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy prepares students to be competent, committed and compassionate healthcare professionals. We know those qualities are key to developing the best pharmacists who will be ready to join the health care team and promote social justice through the care they provide to their patients.